The CS-PFP Training Protocol is a small group interactive training. Candidates for the CS-PFP training may be in the field of exercise physiology, kinesiology, clinical rehabilitation, nursing, physician, or anyone seeking a better understanding of function in a group they serve. Trainings are offered in Bellingham, Washington and can be arranged by contacting Dr. Elaine Cress.
Here is a list of the interactive video materials needed prior to attending an onsite CS-PFP10 workshop.
- Training, Test Administration, and Site Set-Up CD-ROM
- Task Instruction View and Learn
- CS-PFP Safety Video
- CS-PFP10 DVD Examples (2)
- Attend CS-PFP10 Training Workshop
- Administration Practices of CS-PFP10
- CS-PFP10 Administration in Live Environment
- CS-PFP10 Certification will be provided upon successful completion